CODE OF ETHICS IN RESEARCH
The rules of scientific ethics protect the rights and interests of the respondents and researchers. In other words, a code of ethics is a set of laws and values that ensure that research is conducted in a lawful, safe, and ethical manner. Social Research Center takes into account the following ethical principles in research:
• Prevention of harm to researcher and participants, management of risks that may occur during the researching processes;
• Providing respondent with detailed information about the research and mutual consent;
• Non-interference in the private life of the respondent;
• Confidentiality of respondent and not to allow respondent name in the report;
• Immediate termination of the survey at the request of the respondent.
Social Research Center